Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A special treat...

...after a long and stressful week.
I decided to go to the mall to relax actually lol.
I found a cute dress that I HAD TO HAVE OR ELSE THE WORLD WOULD CRASH haha. The good thing is, compated to Europe, it is really cheap to shop for clothes in the states :)
I got this dress and I LOVE it!
Now, all I need to do is wait for better weather so I can actually wear this dress :) Only god knows when summer is finally going to arrive here in WA.
Since we are planning to fly to Los Angeles next weekend I might be able to wear all those cute dresses I have been buying during the winter months lol.
I did something I have never done in my life! Everybody knows I LOVE shoes, if I'd have the money I would buy 1 pair a day...maybe 2 ;)
So I bought those shoes, and when I went home I didn't like them anymore and returned them 30 minutes after I bought them :) haha
I also finally went to Nordstrom, got my measurements taken(I am impressed with my waist :D) and bought some good bras...a bit pricy but the quality is worth all the money!

tataaaa MY DRESS :)

Photobucket

No comments: