Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wedding update

As everybody knows our wedding in Church will be on July 11, 2009 Deutschland(Germany) :)
All my guests in Germany should have received their invitation by now.
I will hopefully receive all my english invitation for my guests here in the US in a couple of days. It's getting shipped from Germany, that's why it takes so long.
Anyway, I am so excited.
Planning is in progress. My mother picked out the dinner menu on monday. I believe it will be a 5 or 6 course menu. Italian of course, that does NOT mean Pizza or Spaghetti and Meatballs lol.

I am so excited about it. We have been planning that wedding since 2007 and we finally found time to actually do it!
I will be picking up my gown in about 3 weeks.
Yesterday, I bought a cute wedding cake topper. I love it. I wanted my wedding to be a little disneythemed. Not just because I am totally in love with Disney(especially the old stuff) but because I want to live happily ever after ;)
Well who is more suitable for a Wedding than Mickey and Minnie?They are still going strong ;)
I may be 23 years old, but inside I am still a little girl ;)


Photobucket

No comments: