Thursday, March 22, 2012

Love the soldier....hate the war!

Hello ladies,
Sorry for being absent lately. I'm actually posting this of my phone because I don't have the strength to sit on the computer. Things are not great at the moment. My husband just deployed to Afghanistan. :-( even though this is his 3rd deployment, it still doesn't get easier. I miss him and I will not be able to rest until he is back home safely. Unfortunately, that won't be for almost 1 year. If this wasn't enough to deal with: my dad had a heart attack last week. And I'm thousands of miles away from my family and there is nothing I can do. It's frustrating :-(
Thankfully I have my dog, my busy job and a handful of friends in Seattle that will be there for me whenever I need them.
Sorry I don't have a real post at this time. I will be back posting this weekend, promise.
I'm not sure if any of you are religious, but if you are please keep our troops in your prayers! They need it, the families need it. If you're not religious, please keep them in your thoughts....

Proudly married to a hero,
Carla

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out fine :) Take care!

Unknown said...

Sending positive thoughts your way! That is a lot to deal with in such a short period of time!