Thanks to Abby from Simple but Versatile for giving me a blog award!! Check out her blog, she's such a cutie!!
The rules are:
*Post the award on your blog
*Link the person who has given you the award
*Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered
*Let these 15 ppl know that you've given them an award
Ok, I do read so many blogs, and it's gonna be so hard to pick 15 blogs, I'll try.
And then thanks you Liz from This will be good, for tagging me =)
The person who tags you makes 8 questions up that they wish you to answer and once you have finished answering their questions, make 8 up of your own and pass it along to 8 more lovely bloggers.
Here are the questions that Liz picked:
1. What do you see happening in your life in the next year?
Probably having a baby, after being married for almost 3 years, I think we're ready. =)
2. How do you feel about marriage?
I was that kinda person who didn't wanna get married at all, or at least not in my 20s. But here I am, happily married. I got married after being with my husband for only 6 months LOL. Now we've been married for 3 years.
3. How do you feel about people who give great advice, but cant seem to take it and apply it to their life?
Sometimes it is darn hard to listen to your own good advice...Im guilty of that as well...lol
4. What is THE most important thing you want to accomplish before death?
I just want to be happy and make those people around me happy!
5. I forgive, but i don’t forget. Do you?
I have a hard time forgiving, but it really depends. I have a hard time giving second chances, because I feel people sometimes do not change! But yes, I do NOT forget.
6. How much can you take from a person you love and cant stop loving?
Not much, because if they love me, they wouldnt hurt me that much, right?! You better not mess up, I'm strict with that =D
7. What would you buy if i gave you $1,000.lol.
shoes =D Just kidding, we need a new bedroom!
8. What is HIS name?
I'll tag you guys later and pick some good questions!