Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blogger Award and Tag

First off, 2 more days and my hubby will be back =D I already picked out what to wear, I'm sooo ready!! =)
Thanks to Abby from Simple but Versatile for giving me a blog award!! Check out her blog, she's such a cutie!!

The rules are:


*Post the award on your blog
*Link the person who has given you the award

*Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered

*Let these 15 ppl know that you've given them an award

Ok, I do read so many blogs, and it's gonna be so hard to pick 15 blogs, I'll try.


And then thanks you Liz from This will be good, for tagging me =)
The person who tags you makes 8 questions up that they wish you to answer and once you have finished answering their questions, make 8 up of your own and pass it along to 8 more lovely bloggers.
Here are the questions that Liz picked:

1. What do you see happening in your life in the next year?
Probably having a baby, after being married for almost 3 years, I think we're ready. =)

2. How do you feel about marriage?
I was that kinda person who didn't wanna get married at all, or at least not in my 20s. But here I am, happily married. I got married after being with my husband for only 6 months LOL. Now we've been married for 3 years.

3. How do you feel about people who give great advice, but cant seem to take it and apply it to their life?
Sometimes it is darn hard to listen to your own good advice...Im guilty of that as well...lol
4. What is THE most important thing you want to accomplish before death?
I just want to be happy and make those people around me happy!
5. I forgive, but i don’t forget. Do you?
I have a hard time forgiving, but it really depends. I have a hard time giving second chances, because I feel people sometimes do not change! But yes, I do NOT forget. 

6. How much can you take from a person you love and cant stop loving?
Not much, because if they love me, they wouldnt hurt me that much, right?! You better not mess up, I'm strict with that =D
7. What would you buy if i gave you $1,000.lol.
shoes =D Just kidding, we need a new bedroom!
8. What is HIS name?
Miguel ♥

I'll tag you guys later and pick some good questions!
Adios, Photobucket




11 comments:

BBM said...

u are the sweetest lady! congrats on the award and thanks so much for passing it on. i love ure answers! xoxo!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

Awww thank you so much girlie! I hope that you are doing well in WA, and that you feel better from your cold.

Liana said...

congrats on your blog award, you totally deserve it!

liz said...

yes its definitely time for a baby!
omg what would you like a girl or a boy, so hard to pick.

i feel i'd want a girl to dress her up and have fun but eventually once they're in their teens i'd really want a boy so i wouldn't have to be worried about my daughter being out there with crazy boys!

lol, thanks for the award!

<3

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

what a great life philosophy :) i hope you have a baby soon! he or she will be so adorable

thank you for the award!

Carla said...

@ liz, I want a girl soooo bad =D
But since everybody else around me has girls, I'm almost positive I'll have a boy LOL

brittneynikkole said...

*happy dance* So excited, a blog award! You are 100% awesome.

I never thought I'd end up married but just like you I found the right one and 6 months later we were hitched. When you know, you know!

t said...

Congrats on the award! And thanks so much for giving it to me too! :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com

said...

Aw, thankyou! & congratulations!

xx, Melissa
http://dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

Alaskangal B said...

Congrats on the award. I would also spend 1000 on shoes and I married my miltary man quickly. Maybe the whole in uniform thing just gets us going. I never thought I would get married in my 20's. Now been married 7 years, still no kids. We have been semi ready in the past 2, but then moved to Europe and want a baby around our family. So in 2 years we will have one, hopefully a boy.=)

Leah ♥ said...

thanks for the award love!!! Im posting it now :)