I love my Pinterest App :) Do you? I'm on there ALL the time and I finally MADE something from Pinterest :) I made these beautiful Christmas Centerpieces. And it was super easy!!
Empty bottles, spray paint, adhesive spray, epsom salt
Here are the instructions:
1) Drink vine and save the bottles :) This works with Lemonade bottles as well ;)
2) Wash the bottles and remove the labels. The best way to remove the labels is to soak the bottles in warm water. Let the bottles dry completely.
4) Cover your workspace with newspaper and spray paint the bottles. It's best to start with a thin coat of paint, let dry and then do a second coat. Let the bottles dry.
5) Spray with adhesive spray.
6) Roll the bottles in epsom salt. I just put some salt on newspaper and rolled the bottles. And voila you're done. You can use whatever you want to decorate them. The possibilities are endless.
What do you think? I think they're awesome :)
Have you decorated your tree yet? We did ours on Friday. Purple, Turquoise and Silver. It took me almost 2 hours. Turns out I bought ALOT of ornaments :D