Monday, December 5, 2011

Glitter and Sequin

yes, who doesn't love glitter and sequin? During my lunch I sometimes venture out of the office just to get some fresh air or bargains LOL. Geez I am close to the Supermall, Ikea, TJ Maxx, Target...
Last week I went to Target for some polish and I've seen the cutest sequin bag. I didn't buy it, for whatever reason. Well Sunday I thought I just go to the Target near my house, turns out that purse sold out in that color :( I went on the Target website and there was only one store that carried that purse in that particular color: The target by my office. Limited quantities, that's what it said. So during lunch today I drove to Target and they had one left!!!!!!!! :D I snagged it as fast as I could. Gold sequin satchel for $24.99?? Hells yeah. Monday can't start any better :) Check out this beauty. Not bad for that price, No?
 lovely passenger :)

Furthermore I bought some nail polish. I was looking for the Revlon ones FOREVER. They're sold out everywhere. From left to right:
OPI Crown me already
Revlon Blue Mosaic
Revlon Facet of Fuchsia 
 Of course I had to try the OPI Crown me already ASAP. I was dying to get my hands on it. sooo pretty and glittery. It's not like any other glitter top coat. This is really dense. This is 3 coats of OPI Crown me already and on my ringfinger 2 coats of Revlon Facet of Fuchsia.
 So pretty, I can't stop looking at my nails :)
Time for bed. Well not really. It's only 9 pm in Seattle, but since I get up at 5:30 every morning, 9pm is not too bad :-D 
Nite Nite, 

Carla

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Love all the glitters. And the bag is fabulous.

I used my lunch hour all the time to browse the stores. It's a fun way to make the work day pass by.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Lorena said...

I adore that new bag. But, I really SHOULD NOT get any more bags. I have a trunk full, a closet and also a shelf. I need to get my act together.