Saturday, November 23, 2013

Essence Happy Holidays LE - Let it snow

Well, 39 weeks pregant over here :-) No signs of giving birth anytime soon. I catch myself looking at nail polish again. I ordered one of the new OPI from the Mariah Carey collection. (I have to order mostly online because nail polish is so expensive over here! And the selection on the army base is limited)
Last week the new Essence holiday collection caught my eye at DM.
I only bought one.  The snowflake topper.

The white glitter really caught me eye. 
Here it is over Sally Hansen pacific blue 

And again over black, with a matte top coat.

It's pretty but the white glitter pieces are a pain in the butt. They are almost impossible to fish out! Excuse my sausage fingers...pregnancy haha. 
Below is the entire collection:
Of course my local DM was almost out of everything already :-/
Makes me miss the states and stores like rite aid and walgreens. I'm dying to buy some of the new sinful colors :-(

Have a nice weekend everyone! 
Carla

No comments: