Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm back...kinda

It's been a while since I last blogged. ALOT has changed over the last couple months. My husband left for iraq in August 09. Diego & I moved back to Germany for this deployment. I'm working at an elementary school. I'm teaching 2nd grade and it's fun. I love (mostly) all the kids =D Diego loves Germany, him and our 12 year old family dog Billy are new BFFs now. They get along great and its gonna be hard to seperate them.
I'll be heading back to the states in July. That's when my husband will be back from iraq. Yay!
He was home on leave 2 weeks ago and we had a great time. We went to Rome, Italy and it was awsome!! I've already been to Rome many times, but my husband hasn't so we did alot of sightseeing and SHOPPING of course. I bought 2 pairs of Designer shoes in 10 minutes haha =D

My lovely husband actually found those GUESS by Marciano Shoes in a little shoe store on the Via Nazionale.
They retail for 140 Euros(200 USD) and I only paid 25 Euros(35 USD)...How can I resist, right?



Photobucket

Then I also needed or wanted some red open toes and I think I found the perfect ones in the same little shoes store. I don't know the brand but I only paid 20 Euros (28 USD). Those look really cute with Jeans. Love the button in the front.



Photobucket


I could have bought so much more shoes but I was afraid our suitcase would have been to heavy =D Well next time. Italy is definately the best place to buy shoes!

Photobucket

No comments: