Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Movie Tuesday -OOTD

My sister and I finally went to the movies to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. This was my first 3D movie ever and it was pretty cool. At first I was a little sceptical on how they could possibly remake this classic movie but I loved every bit of it. It was crazy, funny and very entertaining. All the special effects made Alice dream come alive. I felt like I was in the movie =)
I highly recommend watching Alice in Wonderland!
Therefore, a picture of my bestie Anika and me last Carneval dressed as Alice and the Queen of hearts =)

Coming to my OOTD. Nothing special, just casual movie day.
Shirt - H&M
Skinny Jeans - Burlington Coat Factory
Brown Suede Shoes - Marshalls
Handbag - Prada
Cam - Samsung TL225 in purple =)



Nite nite,

Photobucket

No comments: