Monday, March 29, 2010

Rainy vacation

Today is the first day of our spring holidays. School is closed for 2 weeks, that means no work for me for 2 weeks. Last day of school was great, the kids were in a good mood, we bought them ice cream and the weather was awsome! I got really excited about wearing all my skirts and dresses for spring BUT it has been raining all weekend and didnt stop today either =(
Stupid weather. Went to the Mall in Ramstein with my mom and sister today. Didnt really buy anything. They had Chinese laundry booties on sale, but unfortunately not my size =( Well I guess that's better, been buying to many shoes lately haha.
So today, you'll get 2 OOTD in 1 post. Last day of school and first day off.

Shirt - F21
Tanktop - Papaya
Leggings - Papaya
Wedges - American Eagle
Apple Necklace - Swarovski
Wristlet - Coach















T-Shirt - F21
Cardigan - Tally Weijl
Jeans - Burlington
and of course my superhero boots haha









So, what is there to do on a rainy day?(besides taking pictures of yourself lol) I have 2 movies I'm going to watch today, The Blind Side and Precious. Can't wait to see both of them, I've heard so many great things about these movies. Probably tearjerkers lol. 99% of the movies I watch make me cry or at least have tears in my eyes. I can't help it, I'm too sensitive lol
Have a great week, with hopefully more sunshine!

xoxo,
Photobucket

1 comment:

MsHark said...

cute outfit! I love so many of your outfits, you have great style! very "california" :)

steph