Sunday, March 21, 2010

Whats my fav hobby?? Shopping of course =D

I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet! =D And well, in the bank too! But anyway, I went shopping yesterday with my brother and his girlfriend. We went to the Mall in Neunkirchen. I've found alot of cute things, but I didnt buy that much because, well I will have to fly back to the states in July and I don't know yet how to bring back all these clothes and shoes. I guess my mom will have to send me a huuuuge package haha.
But back to shopping. I needed some new Mascara and Eye shadow primer. I decided to buy L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Black. And so far I really like it. It was a bit harder to find some GOOD primer. I've been using L'Oreal DeCrease and its been working great so far, but they don't sell it in Germany and I can't even find it on base. I read some really good reviews on Artdeco Eyeshadow Base. I love their eyeshadows so I decided to buy it. It was only about 6 Euros (8USD). Not bad for Artdeco! I will try it out tomorrow and a little review.
Besides Make Up I also bought DRESSES! I found 2 cute dresses at Tally Weijl. I toTALLY love Tally Weijl and I was happy when they moved the tiny store to a bigger area.
So I bought this little black dress. The leather part in the middle make that dress really catchy. I've been wanting to buy a leather dress for a while, but held back because all leather was just too much for me. But I have to say, this is a right mix. The straps are optional btw and you can remove them. How cute is this?? Maybe CUTE is the wrong word :)


The other dress I bought is really cute too and hey it matches my shoes I bought in Rome haha =)




















I also bought this white sequin shirt. It's really shiny, I like it alot =)

And saving the best for last. My lovely new shoes! A new fabulous pair in my collection. Leopard print Peeptoes. Rawwr lol. How cute is the bow??
Love them already!

So my shopping trip was a great success. HIGH FIVE lol
I will follow up with my reviews on Artdeco Primer and some Cellulite Showergel with Massagebrush that I bought. My husband said: "U don't even have cellulite" Well I told him Prevention is better than cure ;)
Have a great week!


xoxo,

Photobucket

No comments: