Thursday, June 24, 2010

Almost weekend OOTD

I'm so happy we're down to single digits! 1 more week and I'll be back in Seattle, baby!! I gotta admit, I'm getting a little nervous about the flight....Oh well...It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be okay!
I'm really tired today, maybe its the weather. I walked Diego for 2 hours (because he is gettinh a little chubby here in Germany) I'll just do a quick OOTD and I'll post some more tomorrow. I still have a blog award I received by lovely Leah that I wanna forward to some other lovely ladies =)
Here is what I wore today:


Romber by a german store
Necklace - New Yorker
Shoes - Jumex



Well Ladies, I'm off to bed and I'm pretty sure my husband is gonna call me as soon as I lay down =) He sorta has a feeling for that. Can't believe he will be back home in less than 2 weeks.
Before I forget, another thing that I def wanted to mention, eventho it makes me really really sad is that it has been to years now. Our friend Capt. Greg D'Alessio died in iraq 2 years ago =( I'm still very sad and I still can't believe that he is gone. He made the ultimate sacrifice for his country and for all of us! Thank you so much Greg and I'll see you again in heaven
Buenas Noches, Photobucket

8 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the outfit but especially the necklace:)

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

super cute romper :) you REALLY love that necklace lol. it's great and matches with everything

Unknown said...

I LOOVE the outfit....Gorgeous shoes!

Anonymous said...

thanks greg for what your doing for all of us... and im sure your trip is going to be a blast, enjoy it!

I BLEED PINK said...

Love the romper and the bow necklace!!

Thats sad to hear about your friend. Though I knew many people to be deployed over there, I was lucky enough to never experience someone not coming back!

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

cute romper and I love the necklace.

Also I am sorry to hear about your friend, thats very sad.

said...

Abs. love this outfit!
& I'm sorry about your friend :(

xx, Melissa
http://dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

BBM said...

ure smoken love! ;-)