Sunday, April 22, 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Mani's

I've meant to blog about these all weekend, but every time I sat down to blog (mostly end of the day) I am so tired that I fall asleep LOL. I was so tired last night, that I forgot if I had blogged or not lol I must have uploaded the photos and labeled them and then fallen sleep! I can't even remember...crazy me.
So today, you will get two posts ;-)
I have blogged about my whimsies that I had ordered from Pam. Well here are some swatches. Starting with my absolute favorite! SEUSS!








I believe in Faries over P2 Poetic



Diego approves


These are my very first indie polishes that I bought and they got me addicted :-) Pam's polishes are really great! Very tense and the quality is superb! I want to place a second order, but I just can't make up my mind. If you like what you see, she is still taking orders via Facebook on Whimsical Ideas by Pam

Carla

No comments: