Monday, February 13, 2012

Haul sweet haul

Finally made it to the mall. I was expecting a bit more I guess, but better than nothing ;)

  Shirt at H&M 10 Dollars


 awesome dress at F21 (which is not one of my favorites stores)

 But check out the price? They had this dress in all kinds of colors. But black was the nicest.

I am a sucker for lace dresses :)




ehm 10 Dollars? yea you're coming home with me!!


an apple!!!

lovely belt from F21
 it photographs pink, but it is really sort of peachy

My sephora haul. I had a 50 Dollar gift hard from my husbands abuelos. Still got  couple dollars left.

and I also painted my nails yesterday.
ELF- Mango Madness
with OPI Crown me already

these polishes came in a cute little set, I got them last summer. I can never find E.L.F polishes in any stores, but I found this set with 4 summery colors at the Grocery outlet for 3 Dollars! Score :)

Have any of your heard of Julep? It's sort of like the shoe-dazzle for nail polish freaks! I just placed my first order, after I did the Style test. I will be receiving the BOHO Box. To find out how it works click here -> Julep
I used a coupon that I've found online. I ended up paying $1.90 for a 19.99 box :) (Code: COLOR2012)
I will do a review as soon as I receive my first Julep box :) Excited.
How was your weekend??

5 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

What a fantastic haul. Really like the LBD on you.
Girlie Blog Seattle - Beauty Tips, Makeup How To, Seattle Lifestyle

Eva said...

Nice Haul!

Your newest follower ;) hope u follow back :)

XOXO

Eva said...

Hab dich getaggt!

XOXO

Grace + Ann said...

Wow I love love love that black dress!

Alaskangal B said...

That mango color is amazing on you.