Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Going green...(and black)

Spring seems to be wanting to stay here in germany for a while. I think this is the 3rd or 4th day of awsome sunny weather and hopefully the last day of this volcanic ash hanging over us =) I shouldnt really care, because I'm not flying anywhere BUT mail is stuck as well and I'm expecting a package from overseas. I also sent my husband a package to iraq, wonder how long that is gonna be stuck at the post office =(
Coming to my OOTD. I don't know if anyone noticed, but if I'm not wearing jeans most of my outfits are black. The reason for that is, at my job in the states I was requiered to wear black all the time, because according to our manager black looks more professional. So my closet is full of black skirts, pants, dresses =D I actually had to buy a whole new wardrobe when I got the job ha.
So here I go:
Skirt by Macy's
Shirt by Alley Kat
Tights by Vero Moda
Mary Janes by Ebay
Necklace by Swarovski
Ring by my husband =)


Those are my fav Mary Janes! I love MJ's. They're really classy I think, don't you? :)

I love this necklace. My mom bought it for me this X-Mas.
I actually saw it last year at the swarovski store. They had the Disney theme collection of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs and they showed this necklace, which I loooved because I'm a total Disney fan! I thought it was Snow White's poisoned apple but this necklace is actually called Eve's apple =D



Ending his post with a picture of my two boys chilling outside all day. Yea, Diego is NOT spoiled at all =D



Hope you enjoyed,

Photobucket

No comments: