Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grey n' Black n' Bows

It really looks like spring outside today =) Sun is shining, sky is blue and the temperature is nice also.
I didnt have much time to plan a "spring" outfit this morning. I grabbed the first shirt I could find, and it's black haha. I love the buttons on this shirt tho. I wanted to wear a skirt, but my sister is about to pop any day now. I better keep it casual, so I can put on my converse and drive to the hospital =D (yay excited, my first niece!!)
This is my OOTD:
Shirt - Macy's
Skinnies - Tally Weijl
Shoes - Jumelles via Schuhtempel Berlin
Studs - Tally Weijl
Diego - priceless =D
How cute are the bows on the shoes?? I love bows
Here 2 of my Bow rings. Cuteeeee =D I still didnt find a cute bow necklace


Tally Weijl

Vero Moda


xoxo,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lorena said...

Hi Carla :)
Thank you for following !
Those two bow rings are fabulous... the studded one reminds me of Hello Kitty (yes, i am a fan) and the other is so delicateeee....

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

ahhh! i love those rings!!! i'm following your blog sweetie - it's too good not to!