Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Well, it's Easter and it's raining =( It's that kinda weather where you just wanna stay home, read a book or watch movies. However, one of my close friends from high school gonna be in town (She lives in the Netherlands now), we're gonna go out for a couple of drinks. I thought that's a reason to get a LITTLE dressed up =D
I still didn't have time to go to the hairdresser. I hate my hair right now, it's soooo booooring =D
Hubby wants me to let it grow back but nahh....don't feel like having long hair again. I kinda like the bob! I might change it up with bangs, not sure yet. Hoping to get it cut next week.
So here it goes:
Sequin Top - Papaya
grey skinny jeans - Tally Weijl
Peeptoes - Guess





Have a great sunday!!
xoxo,
Photobucket and Diego =D

No comments: