Friday, April 2, 2010

Waiting for spring (OOTD)

When I bought my boots I thought I wasnt gonna get to wear them until next fall BUT I was wrong. It's freaking cold again here in good old germany! Yesterday it actually snowed a bit, thats crazy. The weather is one of the reasons why I can't wait to be back in the states =D One day its really warm and the next day its crappy again, yes that's Germany.
Today, I'm not feeling really well. The sun is shining but don't be fooled, it's freezing. I feel like laying in bed all day. Yep gotta love that time of the months lol.
Long story short, this is my outfit of the day:
I put my hair up today because I need a haircut =)




Shirt - gifted
Lace Top - Alley Kat
Pants - Papaya
Belt - Tally Weijl
Boots - not sure what store
Studs - Tally Weijl
Key Pendant Necklace


Last but not least a picture of my baby Diego.
Here he is with his new friend. His new friend is already missing an eye, ear and part of his nose lol
Wonder how much longer its gonna snow in my room ;)


Happy Easter to you all!


Photobucket

No comments: