Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Black is back

Today was kinds stressful, I'm having a headache right now, because all I did today was looked at houses online and of course for plane tickets. The latter was not so succesful! I did find a couple cute houses tho. I'm excited yay. Also, I have sort of a "phone job interview" this week with an owner of a very succesful business. It's for a job back in Seattle where I would actually do what I was meant to do, use my language skills! Im excited, don't get me wrong, I do love working at an elementary school, but thats not what I went to college for. However, I hope it works out. I know my husband would be proud if I could do what I love doing =)
Enough said, here is my OOTD. Black, of course. Like I mentioned before, my job back in Seattle requiered black, professional wear. I thought it was boring at first, but soon learned how to spice it up a little ha.
Shirt - Max Rave
Skirt - Papaya
MJ's- ebay


I absolutely love this skirt. I know I'm not a teenager anymore, but I still love Papaya! They have lots of cute clothes, especially for my size! I will take better pics next time...I'm just so tired.
The shoe:
 I love those shoes, gotta admit, they're not the most comfortable =( I wore them on Halloween 08 in Seattle and after the night I had to walk home BAREFOOT, and no I wasnt drinking, my feet just hurt. lol It was raining, I didn't care. Maybe dancing in those shoes is not a good idea haha.
Well, I'm off to bed. Work tomorrow. It's my last day for the week. Thursday is a holiday in Germany, Christ's ascension day. A religious, christian holiday basically. We still "celebrate" lots of christian holidays here in Germany. So no school thursday and friday.
Bonne nuit,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Leah ♥ said...

Sexy outfit Carla! The shoes are just adorable...I soooo wish I had a body like yours girl!!!

Good luck on the interview, hope you get it!!!

Looking for houses is stressful, I always thought it would be fun and dandy but its stressful!!! Its like you have to make a decision on a house that you only sort of like so fast because there might me others bidding on it. Hope you find a house fit for you and your hubby though!!!

Lorena said...

This is really cute...
I just realized that you like reggeaton (saw it in your profile) I love it, it's the music that picks me up when I am down !
Have you heard of Joey Montana... ?
or Makano ? They are reggaeton romantic style....
they are both from where I am from :)

Here's a popular one from Makano http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xWOZl0azio