Thursday, May 13, 2010

CS EOTD

What a grey and trist october day....oh wait a minute...it's may! It's so cold and nasty, I'm wearing a winter sweater. Besides watching Germany's next topmodel tonight, I have no other plans today. So I thought, hey time to experiment with my Coastal Scents 88 Palette.
This time I tried some oranges and reds.
So this is what I used

And this is the result I got


I used:
CS 88 Palette
Artdeco Base
L'Oreal Extra Volume Mascara
WnW Cream liner

on my lips:
WnW Mega Last Lip Color in Red Velvet
clear gloss



I find this looks kinda autumn-ish lol. Well def fits this stupid weather.
Closing this post with a picture of my niece and myself. Of course she loves her auntie lol

xoxo, Photobucket

1 comment:

Leah ♥ said...

lovely look Carla! Youre niece is as cute as ever!

Your skin is so flawless? Do you use any face products?