Sunday, May 16, 2010

My new fav shirt OOTD


Its SUNNY!! yay =) So, this won't be a long post, because we're grabbing the dogs and the baby and going for a walk in the city.
Anyway, I stayed up till 2am last night watching "Dear John". OMG did I love that movie, I cried the whole time and I'm normally not the type to watch "military" based movies, because being an army wive I have enough army in my life don't need it on TV. BUT I loved the movie, so heartbreaking, and well Channing Tatum wowzer =D
Nuff said, here my OOTD

Shirt - Tally Weijl
Skinnies - Marshalls
Belt - Tally Weijl
Purse - H&M
Shoes - Jumex
Lipstick - WnW Red Velvet ha



I love this shirt =)and my Diego passed out in his Bed hehe





I love those shoes, they're so comfy! Love my Diego also =)

That's  it for today.
xoxo,
Photobucket

4 comments:

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

red white and black, you've found my weakness! i love it :)

Leah ♥ said...

you have such cute style! love the belt

Channing Tatum is def a wowzer :)

Lorena said...

What a pretty top... love the embellished MJackson shoulders.

Londyn said...

I've never heard of that belt brand before. It's SO cute!! Where did you get it?