Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Monday OOTD

Today, Im lazy. Its THAT time of the month and I feel like crap! Im always in terrible back pain eventho I take meds =( That sucks!
My OOTD, pretty comfy and casual, spiced up a bit with red shoes =)

Shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - Tally Weijl
Belt - Alley Kat
Necklace - Swarovski
Peeptoes - some boutique in Rome
Purse - Prada, also bought in Rome
Diamond Ring - My Love♥






I absolutely love that diamond ring my husband gave me for our wedding in church. My engagement diamond ring was already stunning but this one is just beautiful! The diamonds are really clear and shiny! I love it, I never wanna take it off =) I get so many compliments on that ring! Good job my love hehe


So, as I said before, I love my new coastal scents palette! I did a neutral eye today, but the colors are really pretty! Unfortunatly, I'm not a pro in taking eye pictures to show off make up lol
But I think, you'll get the idea =D Eventho its just a mirror picture lol
For my eyes I used ArtDeko Base
ArtDeko Liquid Liner in black
L'Oreal Paris Extra Volume Collagen Mascara
and the CS 88 palette. I marked the shades I used with an X.

Lips -
WetnWild Megalast Lip color in Think Pink


I took that picture at the end of the day, so I was wearing the make up for at least 6-7 hours already! Lasts pretty long on me!
my boy Diego on his beanbag, he loves that thing more than he loves MY bed! I guess thats a great success lol. But that is in deed a really comfy bean bag =)
xoxo,
Photobucket

3 comments:

Leah ♥ said...

Hey Carla! Your ring is absolutely beautiful, that is so sweet of your husband! and I love your wedding dress btw. I just got engaged a couple months ago on Valentines day and I havent planned a thing for my wedding next year!

Love the outfit too, I like how you put that pop of red with the gray shirt and black bag, very stylish :)

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

love the outfit and THE RING :O

Lorena said...

That is truly a beautiful ring :o)
I love how you do your make up, the eyeliner looks fab in that pic with Diego.