Friday, May 14, 2010

Bring me my boots!

I feel like its Winter, well maybe not Winter, but late fall! I'm wearing clothes that I would normally wear during winter months. =(

Dress - Marshalls
Belt - Alley Kat
buckle boots - Macy's
Knee Socks - Macy's
Teddy Necklace - Tally Weijl




And this is my Coastal Scents eye that I did today matching this dress ha.
I used pinks and purples out of the CS 88 matte Palette. Cute I think.



All I see is purple HELP haha =D
I got a new book today in the mail, "Le voyage d'Hector ou la recherche du bonheur" or in English "Hector and the search for happiness". I heard its a really good book.
Description:
Can we learn how to be happy? Hector is a successful young psychiatrist. He's very good at treating patients in real need of his help. But many people he sees have no health problems: they're just deeply dissatisfied with their lives. Hector can't do much for them, and it's beginning to depress him. So when a patient tells him he looks in need of a holiday, Hector decides to set off round the world to find out what makes people everywhere happy (and sad), and whether there is such a thing as the secret of true happiness.

Sounds great,right? One of the teachers I work with recommended it to me. I'm reading it in original language, which is french, just for the fun of it lol. Just kidding, I bought it in french so I can get used to speaking french again.
Well hope you guys have a great weekend.
xoxo,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

Don't you just love Marshalls? I think I spend my entire paycheck there each week ;-) But my favorite part of your outfit?... The eyeshadow!! Love it!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

carla, this outfit is lovely! i really like the dress and belt combo and the knee socks and boots :3 i am a softy for those xD

i like the e/s too! i totally see pink don't worry. that sounds like a good inspiring read! i have always, always wanted to go to france but i can't speak french xD i suppose it's high time to learn!

have a great day :)