Thursday, May 6, 2010

OOTD - Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson, that's what the kids at school called me today. Actually they said, I look as cool as MJ. I love those kids, they are always telling me how cool and pretty my clothes are. Yep, even second graders can be fashionistas =D
I never thought about Michael Jackson when I bought that shirt with the embellished shoulders. Shame on me, I'm a huge Michael Jackson fan and I cried so much when he died last year =( I loved him ever since I was a little girl, I remember buying the Thriller cassette tape in italy hundreds of years ago lol.
Anyway, looks like spring is over in Germany. And what comes after spring in germany?? Nope, NOT summer. We're back to turning the heater on :( 
So here is my Michael Jackson moment for today =D

Not a good picture, but I was running late =D

Shirt - Tally Weijl
Belt - H&M
Tights - F21
Mary Janes - Payless
Necklace- Swarovski













Something else I forgot to post on my anniversary. My husband sent me flowers. Most of the flowers are already gone since my anniversary was over 1 week ago. This is whats left of the huge flower bouquet, only the tiger lillies ( is that their name) made it longer than 1 week. Still pretty. I'm getting used to having flowers in my room.
Closing this post with one of my all time favorite Michael Jackson song:

Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson


xoxo,
Photobucket

4 comments:

Leah ♥ said...

Om my gosh Carla, I have to tell you I was in LOVE with Michael Jackson. Like seriously in love, I was one of those girls who screamed an cried for him. I got sent home from work the day he passed because I was hysterical! I still cope with it til this day!!!

It really warmed my heart when I read this post.

and how sweet of your husband to send you flowers!!! Happy late anniversary!!!

Carla said...

I like u even more now! =D
For me, he was and always will be the best of all time! No matter what people talk about him, I love him =)

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

very chic! love the belt especially :)

Jesica david said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.