Sunday, May 23, 2010

I see stripes OOTD

This morning I woke up with a terribbly sore throat =( I feel a cold coming my way! That totally sucks, because today was the warmest day so far, it feels like summer is here. I hope it stays and I hope the sore throat will go away. But I think I'm coming down with something, I do feel tired and don't wanna eat anything. I drank some tea and plenty of water tho, hoping it won't get as bad, because I def need my voice when dealing with 2nd graders =)
OOTD:

Click to enlarge pics
Dress by H&M
Belt by H&M
Shoes by Jumex
Bow Ring - Tally Weijl
Necklace - Tally Weijl
and my excercise equipment that I have not used in like 2 weeks oops hehe

I'm not doing a close ups of the shoes because I already introduced them here.
Went for a long walk today with my sister, the baby and the dogs. Then we had some italian ice cream, yumm.
So now I'm just being lazy, I feel tired. I'm just gonna watch TV, I think Sex & the City the movie is on tonight. Can't wait for part 2 hehe. But what I really CANNOT wait for is Shrek 4.
Hope you guys had a nice weekend,
Photobucket

7 comments:

Sandra said...

You look so pretty! I hope you feel better soon :)

♥Bunny♥ said...

Get better soon!!
Love the OOTD! cute ness!!

Leah ♥ said...

awww get better love!

Sexy outfit btw, I watched Shrek 4, didnt like it, it was pkay

anyhoo, I nominated you for a blogger award, check it out :)

http://jetleah.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-award-sweet-blogger.html

Jen said...

Gang girl, you are lookin' GOOOD!! It's like that dress was made for you! Don't you just love it when clothes fit like a glove ;-)

.Serene. said...

Awww, i like that dress, it looks cute on you!
And omg, ur 2 dogs are soooooo cute, i love beagles, but i heard they are hard to train? they both boys? seems like they get along great =)

MsHark said...

Carla, you always look so freaking cute, like, all the time!!

I hope you feel better soon, I've had a sore throat for a freakin week!! ugh!!!!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

Very cute dress!